Congress venue – Cubex Center Prague
We look forward to welcome you all to Cubex Center Prague, the prestigious venue for ESTIV 2024! Situated in the heart of Prague, this state-of-the-art congress center offers world-class facilities and cutting-edge technology, ensuring an exceptional experience for attendees. With its modern architecture and flexible spaces, Cubex Center Prague provides the perfect setting for scientific discussions, presentations, and networking opportunities. From spacious conference halls to intimate meeting rooms, this venue is designed to accommodate the diverse needs of our esteemed participants. Join us at Cubex Center Prague and engage in stimulating discussions that will shape the future of toxicology.
Address: Na Strži 2097/63, Praha 4, 140 00 – Czech Republic
Hosting city – Prague
Discover the magical allure of Prague, the enchanting host city of ESTIV 2024. Often referred to as the “City of a Hundred Spires”, Prague is a captivating blend of history, culture, and modernity. Steeped in medieval charm, its cobblestone streets, majestic castles, and Gothic architecture create an ambiance that transports visitors back in time. With its vibrant arts scene, renowned museums, and world-class cuisine, Prague effortlessly captivates the hearts of all who visit. Explore the awe-inspiring Prague Castle, stroll across the iconic Charles Bridge, or immerse yourself in the bustling atmosphere of Old Town Square. Experience the rich heritage and warm hospitality that Prague has to offer, making your time here during ESTIV 2024 truly unforgettable.
Travel to Prague
Prague, the vibrant capital of the Czech Republic, is easily accessible within Europe. Major international airports in cities like London, Paris, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam offer direct flights to Prague. Several reputable airlines provide convenient connections, ensuring a hassle-free journey. With its central location in Europe, flying to Prague is often the most efficient and time-saving option. Journey to the heart of Europe and experience the rich culture and beauty that Prague has to offer.
More information can be found here.
Getting from Prague Airport (Vaclav Havel Airport, PRG) to the city centre
- Airport transfer service: This is the easiest, most comfortable and fastest way of getting to the city centre. For approximately €30 – €45, a chauffeur will be waiting for you at the terminal with a sign with your name on it to take you to your hotel safely and with a fixed price. You can book an airport transfer service online on Introducing Prague.
- Taxi: A taxi to the centre will cost approximately €30. It is also important to keep in mind that taxis in Prague have an extremely bad reputation, although in recent years things have greatly improved.
- Bus 119: Departs from Terminal 1 and 2 and arrives at Nádraží Veleslavín (metro line A) in 15 minutes. Here, travellers can get the metro using the same transport ticket to their hotel’s closest metro station. This bus is the best option if you’re staying in the city’s historic centre. A one-way ticket will cost approximately €1,50. All tickets have to be bought at the Public Transport information point at the airport or directly on the bus. If you purchase the ticket from the bus driver, it will be slightly more expensive.
- Bus 100: Runs between Terminal 1 and 2 and Zličín metro station (metro line B) in 20 minutes.
- Airport Express bus: This bus runs between the airport and Prague’s main railway station (Hlavní nádraží), which is found on metro line C. A one-way journey is more expensive than taking public transport, costing approximately €2,00. This is the best transport to take if you’re going to catch a train from Prague train station. The route takes around 35 minutes.
- Buses 179 and 225: These buses run between the airport and Nové Butovice (metro line B) and take approximately 45 minutes.
- Night bus 510: If you get to Prague Airport after midnight, when the other buses no longer run, you can take the 510-night bus to Divoká Šárka, where you can then take the night tram 51 to the city centre. Here, you can take other night buses or trams to get to your final destination. Note that the metro closes at around midnight.
Please note, prices mentioned are based on available information and updated on 25 July, 2023.