Our members shape the future of toxicology ! Join us and enjoy the ESTIV benefits and networking opportunities.
Individual ESTIV Membership benefits include:
- continuing education opportunities via annual ESTIV training courses and webinars
- reduced registration fee for the ESTIV and EUROTOX congresses – to be eligible for a discount, membership of at least 24 months prior to the congress is required. Each member has a unique membership number, that will be requested during the registration.
- affiliation for National Societies and Institutes, with a reduced fee for their members,
- free access to all ESTIV Newsletters
- reduced fee for the official journal of ESTIV “Toxicology In Vitro”,
- collaboration and networking with other members of ESTIV.
- discount for participation at the ESTIV Applied Training Course
- Access to ESTIV Bursaries and Awards program
The annual membership for an individual member is 30 € .
If you are also a member of one of the affiliated societies, the membership amounts to 18 €.
(a statement about membership in the affiliated society is required).
Student membership (only for students with full-time enrollment at a university) is 10 €. A statement from the university or from the Departmental Head is required for the time period of the free student membership at ESTIV.
- Full benefits of individual membership for 5 people designated by the company/institute
- Special recognition during the biannual ESTIV Congress through signage, program listing and more
- Logo at the ESTIV-website footer with a hyperlink to the company web-page
- Short company profile at the ESTIV web-page in the section Corporate members
- Recognition in every issue of the ESTIV Newsletter
- Right to use ESTIV logo
- Advertising opened job positions in the company/institute on the ESTIV website under the Job section
The annual membership for a corporate member is 500 €. Click here to find out more about ESTIV Corporate members.
- For the Individual membership application form – click here.
- For Corporate membership – click here
- To renew membership – click here.
Direct contact for the membership related questions:
Helena Kandarova, ESTIV President: email@example.com, please CC: firstname.lastname@example.org