2020 ESTIV Training Course Organisers
The European Society of Toxicology In Vitro (ESTIV) is the leading organisation in Europe that strengthens the scientific network of in vitro and in silico toxicologists, and promotes in vitro and in silico toxicology both scientifically and educationally in all countries of Europe. Formally established in 1994, ESTIV aims to encourage research and use of 3R-alternative methodologies, to advance education and training of in vitro and in silico toxicology, to foster scientific exchange on in vitro and in silico toxicology, to strengthen the scientific network and facilitate communication between academia, industry and regulators, and to cooperate with similar organizations and societies. ESTIV membership is free for bachelor, master and (post)doctoral students. The membership fee is €30 for individual members and €18 for members of affiliated societies.
Membership benefits are:
- Reduced registration fee for ESTIV congresses, workshops and courses.
- Reduced membership fee for affiliated societies.
- Reduced fee for the official journal of ESTIV Toxicology In Vitro.
- Free access to ESTIV newsletters and admission to the ESTIV e-mail network.
- Membership of the ESTIV Facebook page and LinkedIn.
The Belgian Society of Toxicology and Ecotoxicology (BelTox) intends to improve the practices in hazard and risk assessment of chemicals in Belgium by promoting the regular exchange of science among students and professionals from scientific institutions, academia, authorities, industry, consulting companies and contract research organisations in the fields of toxicology and ecotoxicology. The scope of its activities includes the study of potential adverse effects to health and the environment of a large variety of natural and man-made substances. BelTox was officially established in 1989 and is member of the European Societies of Toxicology (EUROTOX). BelTox membership is free for bachelor and master students. The membership fee is €50 for individual members.
Membership benefits are:
- Reduced registration fee for BelTox congresses, workshops and courses.
- Reduced registration fee for EUROTOX and SETAC events.
- Free EUROTOX membership.
- Free access to BelTox newsletters and admission to the BelTox e-mail network.
- Membership of the BelTox Facebook page and LinkedIn.
- For membership applications, please consult the BelTox website (www.beltox.be) or contact the BelTox secretary (email@example.com).