The ESTIV board is proud to introduce its brand new website. While the website still needs fine-tuning, it will become the major tool for communication with our members as of now.
In addition to direct access to our newsletter and social media channels, the user-friendly website consists of a number of specifically dedicated sections:
– ‘About us‘: this section gives an overview of ESTIV’s history, its mission statement, objectives, board members, members of the supervisory committee and honorary members.
– ‘Members‘: this section gives an overview of the different types of ESTIV membership, membership benefits and membership application.
– ‘Projects/activities‘: this section gives an overview of international projects in which ESTIV acts as a partner and the yearly “Applied In Vitro Toxicology” courses organized by ESTIV.
– ‘Congress‘: this section gives all information about the 2-yearly conferences organized by ESTIV.
– ‘Publications‘: this section gives an overview of books and journal publications relevant to the field of in vitro and/or in silico toxicology published by ESTIV members.
– ‘Jobs‘: this section lists job opportunities in the in vitro and/or in silico toxicology field posted by ESTIV members.
– ‘Contact us‘: this section provides information to contact ESTIV and/or the ESTIV board members.
We hope you will enjoy the new website. Comments and suggestions for improvement are more than welcome via email@example.com