12. 10. 2021 @ 12:00 – 14. 10. 2021 @ 17:00
We are excited to announce that the 10th Annual ASCCT Meeting will be taking place virtually October 12th – 14th, 2021! Visit our event page for additional information.
This year’s theme will be Practical applications of new tools in toxicology, and abstracts for oral and poster presentations are now invited to be submitted. Any submissions related to in vitro and in silico toxicology, broadly defined and including science, policy, and regulatory topics, are welcome.
Five oral sessions will focus on the following categories:
- 21st-Century challenges for 21st-Century Toxicology, featuring plenary speaker Patience Browne, OECD
- Practical applications of Omics, featuring plenary speaker Carole Yauk, University of Ottawa
- Applying Artificial Intelligence in Toxicology, featuring plenary speaker Thomas Hartung, Johns Hopkins University/CAAT
- New Approaches to Validation, featuring plenary speakers Andrew Worth and Sandra Coecke, EU Joint Research Centre
- Free communications
The meeting will also feature poster sessions and other engagement opportunities.
If you would like to join the organizing committee to help organize the meeting and share your ideas, please contact the Secretary at email@example.com.